It’s 10:16 and I’m still in bed. I’m still in bed because my body has me convinced it’s actually 7:16, which it is–in LA, at least.
After 10+ hours of travel yesterday, I’m finally back in Tennessee to clean out my room and graduate (theoretically) before heading out to LA for good (also theoretically). Things have been crazy and my internet access has been sporadic at best, so I apologize that I’ve let the blog fall by the wayside this past week.
I had the good fortune to spend my last few days in LA hanging out with friends, celebrating finished films & projects, and slowly transforming this…
… into this:
Barren and soulless!
I’m so tired of constantly moving, but hopefully this will be the last time for a while. Bishop and Dunham know how I feel:
They were not happy to be relocated and once again forced to share a tiny container, but now their tank is set up again and Andy’s aunt & uncle are turtle-sitting while we’re back east.
In other news…
Guess what, guys! I’m versatile!
Thanks so much to the beautiful Danniel over at Love, Danniel for nominating me for this award! It’s such a thrill to get a little recognition and acceptance from the WP community, especially since this blog hasn’t been active for all that long.
I’ll do my best to comply with the rules (which I definitely spelled “rools” the first try… damn you, jet lag!):
- Add the award to your blog. (done!)
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you. (also done!)
- Mention 7 random things about yourself. (not sure why this is a rule, but I’ll play along)
- List the rules. (almost done!)
- Award to 15 or more bloggers. (which I know already I’m not going to do…)
7 Random Things
- I love cats, but I’m allergic to them.
- I have several types of synesthesia.
- I used to figure skate.
- I am physically incapable of an alveolar trill.
- My Myers-Briggs type is INTP.
- I’m from the South, but I don’t have an accent.
- I used to hate coconut. Now I can’t get enough!
15 Nominees (and by 15 I of course mean 3… sorry, guys, but I just don’t follow many people yet!)